Physical Store Purchases:
All in-store returns are covered by our On-Site Guarantee, which allows you to fully inspect all new and used equipment prior to purchase. There are NO returns, refunds, or exchanges offered on clearance, used, scratch and dent, and other specified items purchased from our showroom in Laurel, MD. Warranties on new in-box items are provided by the manufacturer. There are NO warranties on clearance, used, scratch and dent items unless specifically purchased separately by NRES for local customers only.
We accept NO returns on clearance/overstock, furniture, perishables, like new or used equipment.
All returns on new, in-box equipment are subject to NRESonline.com approval. NO Returns will be accepted and NO credit will be issued without an advance written Return Authorization from NRESonline.com.
Each return is subject to a minimum 25% of total purchase restocking fee and customer will be responsible for all return shipping fees. These fees will be deducted from your refund amount. All returns must be new, unopened in original packaging with no signs of use.
- All Return Authorization Requests must be made within 30 days of delivery.
- To Request Authorization to return item(s), contact a Customer Service Team member at NRESonline.com: Toll Free 301-776-7676 or email email@example.com
- NOTE: Any items returned to NRESonline.com WITHOUT Authorization will not be issued credit and will be shipped back to you. Costs for shipping the returned item(s) back to you may be charged back to you at our discretion.
- NRESonline.com will discuss the circumstances of your return request with you. Upon review, NRESonline.com will determine if the item(s) are eligible for return authorization. A written Return Authorization will be sent to you by email or regular mail. If you do not receive written authorization for the return, you cannot return the item(s). Returned items received by NRESonline.com will not be processed unless there has been written authorization.
- Authorized Returns must be received in unused condition (suitable for resale) and item(s) must be in original packaging. Any signs of tampering with package or items will result in void of your refund or an increase in restocking fee at our discretion.
- Upon receipt of Authorized Return item(s), NRESonline.com will inspect item(s) to determine if unused, new, and in suitable condition for resale. Refunds will be credited to you within 45 days after we receive the returned item(s).
- The customer is responsible for all return shipping costs. The customer can arrange for return shipping to NRESonline.com, but will not be reimbursed for return shipping costs. If NRESonline.com arranges for pickup of the item(s) to be returned, this fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Special order, cut-to-order, and customized items typically cannot be returned. For special order, cut-to-order and customized items shipped directly from the manufacturer, you may contact a Customer Service Team member at NRESonline.com to discuss alternatives or possible arrangements to return order to manufacturer. Special order, cut-to-order, and customized items that may be returnable must be in unused condition (suitable for resale) and item(s) must be in original packaging. Note that manufacturer return and restocking policies and fees may be in addition to and may differ from those of NRESonline.com and the customer is entirely responsible for meeting the requirements of any return to manufacturer.
- Used items cannot be returned. There are NO exceptions.
- All returns due to purchase error on the part of the customer will be additionally charged a minimum 25% Restocking Fee from commercial locations and or a minimum 30% Restocking Fee from residential locations, to be deducted from the refund amount.
- All restocking fees and return shipping charges are to be assessed and deducted from the refund amount before a credit is issued.
Return Request Process
To request authorization to return item(s), contact NRESonline.com: Toll Free 301-776-7676 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return Authorization REQUIRED
NO Returns will be accepted and NO Credit will be issued without advance written authorization from NRESonline.com.
Return Shipping Fees are separate and in addition to the Restocking Fee.
What is a Restocking Fee?
When any item is returned, it costs money to process that returned item. These costs are typically covered by charging a restocking fee to the customer making the return. To keep prices low for our customers, NRESonline.com charges the restocking fee only to those customers who are making returns.
Returns from a Commercial Shipping Address Location
The Restocking Fee for item(s) being returned from a Shipping Address that is considered by Freight Carriers as a Commercial Shipping Address will be a minimum of 25% of the total cost for the returned item(s) in the original purchase. Please contact a Customer Service Team member at NRESonline.com for exact costs. This Restocking Fee will be deducted from the item(s) paid amount to be refunded to your credit card.
Returns from a Residential Shipping Address Location
The Restocking Fee for item(s) being returned from a Shipping Address that is considered by Freight Carriers as a Residential Shipping Address will be a minimum of 30% of the total cost for the returned item(s) in the original purchase. Please contact a Customer Service Team member at NRESonline.com for exact costs. This Restocking Fee will be deducted from the item(s) paid amount to be refunded to your credit card.